Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Bella-Boo, Bumble Bub aka Bubby's Shoes....

 Dia Duit, I had Bella Boo cut out for some time, but was not comfortable in the making of her, it has been some time, since, I have made a softie. Once, I started, I was hooked from the start to the completion. It was just a matter of getting started, obviously, this year, I have been more focused on quilt making.

Bubby's Shoes, I enjoyed making this quilt, due to the bright, funky colours of the Riley Blake Range. The next step, is for it to be quilted.
Slañ, O'faigh

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! The softie is so cute and the quilt absolutely adorable with the shoe stitcheries and the fabric you used. You're a talented softie mother (o:

Allie said...

*swoon* How lovely - so bright and cheery for a baby, I just love it!

Merilyn said...

Love Bella Boo!!! The little quilt is just lovely with those bright fabrics!! A happy quilt!!!