Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Parcel Post....


 Dia Duit, late yesterday afternoon, I found a parcel on my doorstep. What a sweet surprise, from my buddy Simone. A gift for me, and one for DD, a lovely pick me up after being in the doldrums, recently.The photo does not do the workmanship justice, it is superb.Thank you, Simone from us.
Also, a thoughtful gift and a huge thank you to Vickie, for the Get Well Gift for DD, after her operation.DD loves the fingerless gloves, and will come in handy on those cold mornings, with the horses.The cute Owl Magnet, is displayed proudly on the fridge.I am not a knitter, very much appreciated, Vickie.
Slañ, O'faigh

2 comments:

Vickie said...

aww that is gorgeous Simone well done...ans you are very welcome -I enjoyed knitting them,cheers Vickie

KaHolly said...

Such lovely gifts! It's always so nice to get a surprise in the mail! I know, because I just got one from you! What is the owl a holder for in the top picture. It's a cute as a button. ~karen