Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Friday, 7 October 2011

Busy, Busy......but not alot to show.......

 Dia Duit, the old saying is true...another mans rubbish is another mans treasure....from the scraps I purchased from the market......
 of an evening, I made these hexagon flowers...........for..........
 this project, but it is not quite finished.....will do a separate post, once I am done....I just love the colour combinations....the soft pink, blue and beige.........

 Pictured above, has taken quite some thinking, shopping and sewing.........unfortunately it will not be revealed until the 1st December....as I have jointed LaaLaa's Advent swap.....
Currently, I am working on this little gem....and I hope my swap exchange partner will love it...upon receipt.....thoroughly enjoyed making this......will need to do some more shopping to complete the exchange...

The Colourwash Heart Quilt is pieced together now with borders, need to machine quilt it....and then will post a pic....I absolutely love one of the surrounding borders, I have chosen...it makes the colours zing in the quilt....

Now you know the reason why, I have been quiet on posting, I have been busy on these projects....
Slañ, O'faigh

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

And with good reason. Was wondering where you were! You are such a tease, though. Looking forward to seeing the projects in a more complete stage!!

O'faigh said...

There seems to be commenting problems with my blog...this is a test....Regards O'faigh

Anonymous said...

You have made me curious with your projects...look forward to seeing them completed...

Simone de Klerk said...

Look forward to see what you are making. So many lovely projects you are working on (o:

Allie said...

I can't wait to see the reveal on all of these! You have been busy, girl!