Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Christmas Through The Year - finish for October


Dia Duit, life has been busy on the work and home front. Unfortunately, not alot of sewing has been done.
Over the past few days, I have been blanket stitching this Plum Pud that was featured in the July issue of Australian Homespun. Thoroughly enjoyed the process, not sure where Plum Puds new home will be, a great addition to one's Christmas Decor.
SlaƱ, O'faigh.

7 comments:

Allie said...

OH MY is that CUTE!!! Well done! You're putting me to shame, I'd better get busy. That is really sweet hon!

Merilyn said...

Wow! what a great project to do! I haven't ever made anything like that! I have to get a wiggle-on and get to some Christmas sewing very soon, it's nearly upon us...urghhhhh!!!!!

Simone de Klerk said...

It is absolutely adorable, lieve Lyn! Good for you, to have been able to make this, even though you are very busy at work!
Have a lovely week.
Liefs voor mijn lieve vriendin, Simone xo

shez said...

Lyn this is so good and what a great idea,well done

Cheryll said...

I Love this.... might have to go searching for the pattern. It looks fantastic and will be a nice addition to your home decorations I'm sure! :)

Cheryl said...

I'm saying stinkin' cute!!!! I might have to copy you and make one! Great job. I love Allie's club.

Fiona said...

What a lovely fat Christmas pudding.... love it...
Hugz