Monday, 7 November 2011

Christmas, Bon Bon's and Toffee's.......

Dia Duit, last week a new friend, kindly showed me how to make Christmas Bon Bon's...pictured above is my spin on Cheryll's version...........I made four Bon Bon's out of Babushka doll fabric and two Bon Bon's from Christmas Fabrics, the fabric was a vintage Christmas pattern......tied with bows and filled with toffee......what a great Kris Kringle gift........I have some ear marked for the girlies at work....... hmmm ashamed to say.....that some of the toffee's went missing...and I had to go to the shops today for replacement toffee's....

SlaƱ, O'faigh

7 comments:

shez said...

Lyn fantastic well done,Cheryll is a treasure she is always helping me out with things also.
I can relate with the lollies going missing it made me laugh Lyn when you wrote that,it happens at my place also.

Cheryll said...

Oh No... not the dreaded toffee monster...stealing again...bad monster!
Nice work O"Faigh... love 'em! :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Enlarging the picture shows what it actually looks like. Perfect treat and so nicely made! I LOVE it, Lyn!!!
Those lucky lucky girls at work.
Are the Bon Bons still filled the way they were on the picture ;o)
You're the best!

Bev C said...

Oh no a thief you better lock your doors and eat them before they come back. Your workmates will enjoy them.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Merilyn said...

What a lovely idea! They make a beautiful presentation!!! I hope the bon-bon robber enjoyed their loot LOL!!!!

Allie said...

Those are so gorgeous, I really love this idea, shame about the toffee's, lol....

Sandra :) said...

Oh I love those - the fabrics are just so rich looking, so the bonbons look really luscious - I don't blame "the toffee thief" for taking a little taste, LOL!!