Thursday, 1 December 2011

Advent Swap 2011

Dia Duit, some time ago I joined in for the Advent Swap, 2011 hosted by LaaLaa from Hookin With LaaLaa.......my partner is MicheyMoo.......
Yesterday late in the afternoon, I went to the post office to collect a registered parcel......it certainly weighs a bit....
It is a first for me, and I sincerely hope my partner enjoys the gifts each day, as I will in turn....

I wish to say a warm, heartfelt thank you to all the Swap Mama's, participants,Exchange partners, Swap buddies,  blogging friends old and new for their wonderful generosity to me over the past few months.....whether is was a kind word or gesture...
SlaƱ, O'faigh

3 comments:

shez said...

lots of fun for you Ofaigh,love the basket you have your advent swap sitting in,you must show us what you opened for the 1st day.
And thankyou for being a wonderful swap partner and i look forward to being in swaps with you next year.xo

Bev C said...

Hello Lyn,

Enjoy those goodies. Have fun only opening one each day.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Merilyn said...

Wow! what treasures leading up to Christmas!!!! A lovely idea!!!