Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Friday, 24 February 2012

A Birthday Gift for a friend....

Dia Duit, over the last two days, I have been madly sewing a birthday gift for a  friend.
Ness had a clean out of her patterns....loved this stitchery.
Julie sent me some mags for me to peruse....I loved My Garden Bag, featured
Recently, I won some gorgeous fabric from Merilyn. Viola~.
About three years ago, my friend and I made a pact, that we would send one another a birthday gift.
Now, I cannot name my friend, as I posted the parcel to her today.
We both discussed, how sometimes the celebration of our birthdays, go unnoticed. A Simple Happy Birthday would suffice.  Yes, we are March babies.
Slañ, O'faigh

10 comments:

shez said...

that bag is beautiful O'Faigh,you are a clever lady and i love the fabrics you have chosen,lucky friend.xx

KaHolly said...

I love the garden bag, too!! Well done. So, when, in March, is YOUR birthday?

Allie said...

Oh that is too sweet! You did a lovely job on that, Lyn!

Betty Lou said...

Happy Birthday to your friend------she will be suprised when she finds out it is her. Cute bag.

Terry said...

What a pretty bag! I do love that little stitchery! :0)

Vickie said...

oh wow how gorgeous is that..the fabrics are excellent and the stitchery too cute to boot...well done,cheers Vickie

Charlie and Wendy said...

The bag looks gorgeous, very pretty fabrics. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Merilyn said...

What a gorgeous little bag Lyn! I'm sure your friend will just love it - the little stitchery design sets it off just perfectly!!
I'm so behind on my blog reading, but trying to catch up!!!

Beeshebags said...

How lovely that you made your friend that bag for her Birthday....and whilst I'm on the subject of Birthdays, happy belated birthday for yesterday hun. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Hugs
Naomi

Beeshebags said...

P.S. can you tell me which magazine the Garden Bag was in please? I'd love to see if I have it here so I can make one too!

Hugs
Naomi