Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 13 February 2012

Catch A Smile Winner.......

Dia Duit, the Catch A Smile Winner is No 1 from the Random Generator System...congratulations Shez...can you please email me your addy, so I can send your gift to you. A warm thankyou to Ty for his generosity to us and my lovely followers for playing along.
I formatted a copy of the Random Number Generator into Photoshop.......but having problems inserting it into this post..........ahh at last ...bless our DD for helping me.......

     SlaƱ, O'faigh

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Way to go Shez...lol I think I'll rename this year the year of Shez and Lyn wins..sounds good eh? cheers Vickie

Cheryll said...

WooHoo Shez... congrats!
Thanks O'Faigh for putting a smile on my face! :)

Allie said...

Congrats to Shez!!!!