Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Christmas Through the Year for February.....

 Dia Duit, life is hectic for the moment, and I have not started back at work yet.......
I spent some time browsing some sites, for inspiration for Christmas Gifts, for my good friends.

A selection of buttons, I chose white, beige, tan and whimsy butttons. A 3.5 crochet hook, a ball of 8 ply natural cotton yarn.
The tutorial is featured on the blog Green Eyed Monster, December last year for the Button Garland.
(Unable to copy and paste, having problems with our pc with this function)

The finished Garland, wrapped on a Vintage Card.
Sla`n, O'faigh

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

This looks interesting ???
It's great to get a head start on Christmas isn't it! :)

shez said...

what a lovely idea Ofaigh,you are so clever.xx

Allie said...

That is very sweet - love it!

sisbabestitches said...

An unusual idea. If only I had a stash of buttons- or could crochet! hehe.I love how you are giving two pressies in one!

Merilyn said...

What a great way to use vintage buttons Lyn! I guess it's never to early to start getting ready for next Christmas because it seems to come around quicker and quicker these days LOL!!!!