Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 20 February 2012

Initial Heart Swap - A Surprise Card in the Post

 Dia Duit, recently I participated in the Initial  Heart Swap, today I received my gifts from Naomi. A Warm thank you to Naomi, for being my partner and making the gorgeous pin cushion, and holder. Some chocs and the gorgeous embellishments.
Also, in today's a post a postcard that brought back memories of our trip overseas and a gorgeous miniature pin cushion from my dear friend Simone, thank you my friend, brightened my day.
Slañ, O'faigh

6 comments:

shez said...

wow what a wonderful initial heart swap parcel you received O'Faigh and lucky you another parcel to brighten your day,take care.xx

Cheryll said...

What a beautiful "heart" from Naomi. And isn't it nice to have great friends! :)

Vickie said...

lovely items indeed ...and the pincushion from Simone looks darling,cheers Vickie

Beeshebags said...

I'm glad it finally arrived and that you like it hun, sorry it was late. Hugs Naomi

Merilyn said...

What lovely swap gifties Lyn!!! I think this is your year for getting wonderful packages in the mail!!!!

Allie said...

What lovely gifts, sweetie, for such a lovely lady!