Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Initial Heart Swap



Dia Duit, you may have been thinking, I have lost my sewing mojo, it is not the case.
I have joined some wonderful swaps, and have been quietly working on the projects.
In  my haste, I did not photograph my gifts for Peta,(I borrowed the pics).
Pictured above is how I put the Initial Heart Swap together for my partner.
A Warm thankyou to Peta, my partner and swap Mama Cheryll.
Sla`n, O'faigh

6 comments:

shez said...

that was a wonderful heart parcel you sent OFaigh,well done.xx

KaHolly said...

Well, now, don't you have a lucky swap partner!!

Merilyn said...

Very nice swap giftys Lyn! It will be a lovely surprise for your partner!!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts you sent

Cheryll said...

What an wonderful way to send a heart! Well done!
Love ALL the "other" gifts you included too! :)

Allie said...

What a lovely swapper you are, such darling gifts!