Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Something about Scotty?????? Sneak Peak Project

Dia Duit, I have been longing to make something with the Scotty Dog fabric, I had in my stash,
and love the colour combination of red/black/white.
Pictured above is a Sneak Peek of a project , I have made for an Exchange that I have joined into.
I have no wish to spoil the surprise, a few minutes ago I put the finishing touches on .
Slañ, O'faigh

7 comments:

shez said...

your sneak peep is so cute O'faigh,lovely work,well done.xx

SABATO e DOMENICA said...

I LOVE Scotty Dog!!!!! Very cute! ;0)

KaHolly said...

I love black and red together. I have a black and red scotty fleece blanket that I just love!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Merilyn said...

What a sweet project Lyn! You have been busy lately!

Allie said...

Ooh that looks so darling, I love Scotties!!

Cheryll said...

Your surprise will make someone very happy I'm sure! :)

Vickie said...

so loove red black and white to the point that I now havbe a colelction for my next quilt project,I am positive the recipient will be delighted,cheers Vickie