Thursday, 22 March 2012

Lets Exchange - Journal Cover

Dia Duit, recently I participated in Cheryll's Lets Exchange- Journal Cover Swap.
Raelene was my partner, this morning in the post, I received some lovely Birthday Wishes and my journal with an extra, coaster.A Warm Thank You to Raelene for being my buddy and Cheryll for being Swap Mama. SlaƱ, O'faigh
This was the journal cover I made for Raelene, also posted a Artline Pen, and a lovely smelly, wrapped in white paper with red ribbon, and of course I made some Scotty Dog gift cards. (no pic of these)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Both journal covers are lovely. Lucky girls...

shez said...

O'Faigh what lovely gifts sent and received for this swap,well done ladies.xx

Merilyn said...

You both did well in the journal cover swap, they are lovely covers!!!!

Terry said...

Good to see your giftie arrived safe and sound! :0)