Friday, 23 March 2012

Quilter's Day Swap


I'm not sure if there already is a "Quilters Day".. (link toHandmade by Heidi) but there is now!!

What will we swap you ask?

Well, that's the best part.. Anything you want to make!!

That's right - you can send your "Secret" Swap Partner a pincushion or a mug rug.. or a potholder.. or apron... or a zipper pouch.. etc. You get the picture.. ANYTHING!!

How does that sound?

If you want to take part - send me (Handmade by Heidi) the following information:

1. Name
2. Blog address (if you have one.. totally not required)
3. Color preference (or colors you don't want)
4. Mailing address
5. Let me know if you are willing to ship internationally

Feel free to copy the above picture and resize if you want. You can also let all your friends know.

Deadline for mailing your projects will be May 1st! I will randomly match swappers.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I have joined Lyn. I like the idea of making whatever!!!!!!

shez said...

Hi O'Faigh this sounds like a fun swap,glad you are in this one.xx