Friday, 30 March 2012

Christmas Through the Year Something Different for Christmas Gift Wrapping

Dia Duit, I had been surfing the net, to find something Different to a Christmas Stocking, for one of the many swaps around, for Christmas Time Giving.
Recently, I made this gorgeous Santa Sack, from Cream Linen. My inspiration came from Rachael Rabbit who had a tutorial on the making of the Santa Sack.(Post was on Tuesday, 22nd November, 2011 still having problems with copying and pasting links) I hope you find this link useful.
SlaƱ, O'faigh

13 comments:

shez said...

very cute way of wrapping,thats a great idea O'Faigh.xx

Allie said...

That's pretty, and a really good idea!

julieQ said...

What a great idea!

Fiona said...

A little birdie is flying around blogland and I hear it is your birthday... so Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day....

and I just love your special gift wrap.... beautiful fabric choice...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Cute wrapping for sure...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope it's a good one.

Merilyn said...

I love the idea of using fabric for wrapping gifts! At least it can be used for another purpose by the receiver, nice idea!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very cute - but where is the Birthday wrapping? I wish you a happy birthday!!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dearest Lyn,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

And thank goodness for little birds who spill secrets!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

retdairyqueen said...

Iam such a dork
Had it in my head your birthday was March 31st
Hope you have a lovely day
Hugs

QuiltNess (Vanessa) said...

Lively Lyn. I hope your birthday was lovely and relaxing. Love always Ness xxoo

Simone de Klerk said...

What a lovely surrogate stocking!
happy weekend. xo

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Wonderful Santa Sack!

Betty Lou said...

So nice to warap a gift with a gift. Makes it so special.