Tuesday, 24 April 2012

At Last...

 Dia Duit, remember my little collection of fabrics. I was collecting them to go with the Eagle Medallion Panel, I had purchased over the Christmas break. Inspiration came from the colours in the panel and a quilt featured in Petra Prins, book...... Treasures from Holland......However, saying that, I have only taken some elements from the pattern.

 I had difficulty, with the measurements, due to the shape of the panel.....
My apologies, for the darkness of this pic, so dull inside today, will have a better pic once, the quilt is quilted. I have this quilt earmarked for a Birthday Gift, in a few months time.
Slañ, O'faigh

6 comments:

Terry said...

You did a great job on your medallion quilt! It's just lovely! :0)

Merilyn said...

Lovely work there Lyn!! What a great panel, I'm sure the person it's intended for will just love it!!!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your quilt looks very pretty. I love the border of squares around the centre panel.

shez said...

wow Lyn it looks fantastic,well done.xx

Simone de Klerk said...

Lyn, you made a beautiful quilt with the panel. I don't like the panel on it's own, but in this quilt it is very pretty!
You're very talented!

Cheryll said...

WOW...I like this one. You've done a fantastic job. Some thing special for a special day! :)