Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Friday, 20 April 2012

The Girlies are Dressed...

Dia Duit, I spent today making the clothes for the girlies.......I found it hard not to hem the bonnet, dress and sleeves....I was striving for a prim look.......I am waiting for the ink to come from the States....to give the dolls a time worn look....but not so sure now....whether I will do so..... a trial test on fabric first...will be the key factor..........
SlaƱ, O'faigh

8 comments:

shez said...

well done Lyn they look great.xx

Simone de Klerk said...

Lyn, I love your dolls! They actually look very pretty without faces too!

retdairyqueen said...

Cute

Allie said...

Oh my goodness they are GORGEOUS. I love the prim look!

Merilyn said...

Just love your little dolls!!! They are just perfect! Where did you get the pattern, or did you make it up? Love them!!!!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your dolls are gorgeous, love their little bonnets.

Bev C said...

Hello Lyn,

Dollies are so good. It looks like they are waiting for the horse and cart to come and pick them up.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

KaHolly said...

Oh, Lyn, they are so cute!