Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 7 May 2012

Easter Runner.....belated making...


 Dia Duit, when I recently attended the Ballan Quilt Show, one of my favourite store holders was there....Kimono House........I have attended quite a few workshops in Melbourne with Leanne.... amongst her goods were these Japanese squares.......there were only six left......initially....there were forty designs....I promptly bought what was left....
 In my box of patterns ....I have Memories of Japan....that is the pattern I used to make the runner....
This week, Ness dropped off my quilting projects to me...that she had machine quilted.....more to show...once I have them made or bound..
Slañ, O'faigh

11 comments:

Cheryll said...

OhMy! The table centrepiece is fantastic! LoVe it! The colour and fabric are striking! :)

shez said...

oh Lyn how gorgeous is this,well done my friend.xx

Bev C said...

Hello Lyn,

This is something so different. Just love what you have done.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo

julieQ said...

What a really darling runner!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

This is very different, it is beautiful.

Allie said...

Oh oh oh is that gorgeous - love the bunnies - very lovely hon!

Merilyn said...

Love the shape of the table-runner, so Japanese, very elegant!!!!

retdairyqueen said...

Great table runner
I always like something a little different
Clever girl

melanie moore said...

Love your Rabbit runner beautiful. x

Mary said...

What a cute table runner! Love your blog! Ms Julie sent me!

Simone de Klerk said...

I missed lots of your posts. So sorry! But luckily I am catiching up (o:
Those rabbits would make a beautiful appliqué project~!