Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Prairie Bonnet

Dia Duit, last week while I went to Melbourne, for a test, I purchased some fabric from a local store that is re-locating.....the patchwork fabrics are half price......
I have had a yen to make a Prairie Bonnet.....and have been surfing the net for sometime........and came across Angi's site......www.drakestoneprimitivescountrycabin.com. where I purchased the e-pattern.
Once DD builds her house, I have plans to de-clutter......and have made a start in the entrance way.....which has terracotta tiles.....I was happy with my choice of fabrics.....hmmm now I need to talk DH into making me a proper peg hanger.......I think I will have to wait awhile.....as he is busy tinkering with a car....to have it ready for the Queens Birthday long weekend...at least the bonnets are made...
SlaƱ, O'faigh

4 comments:

shez said...

wow the entry looks fantastic Lyn,well done.xx

Allie said...

Lovely bonnets, and I love that little quilt and holder!!!

Merilyn said...

What gorgeous Prairie Bonnets! I'll have to look up that link!!!!

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your bonnets, Lyn!! A most welcome in your entrance!