Saturday, 26 May 2012

Welcome Teddy 12 inch Mini

Dia Duit, yesterday during my lunch break, I posted my Welcome Quilt to my secret partner.........I am very happy with the result......and enjoyed the painting process ....as well as using traditional quilting fabrics....I have always had a deep love of the colours midnight navy, burgundy, forest green....
I am very busy with my work.....a huge workload to slog through.......stay warm......or cool...as the case maybe.....bitterly cold in my part of the world...
SlaƱ, O'faigh

8 comments:

shez said...

wow this looks fantastic lyn,well done,yes it has been freezing my friend,stay warm.xx

Allie said...

So, so darling hon, I can't believe you could give up teddy. I wish I could send you some of our warmth, it's even too hot to sew, wah!!!

Simone de Klerk said...

How very very sweet!
We are on the warm side of the world at the moment, with a long weekend ahead.
Good luck with you work!

Cheryll said...

I just LoVe this MiNi. It's gorgeous! You have set the bar HIGH!!!! WOW.
Cheers :)

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your mini quilt is beautiful, I love the border you chose.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your teddy bears! Beautiful painting and pretty fabric.

Fiona said...

A really lovely little mini quilt.... love the picture and great border too...
Hugz

Helen said...

Wow, what a talented person you are. This is adorable!