Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

12 inch Mini Club

Dia duit, when I came in from work on Monday, absolutely drenched from the appalling weather conditions.....the main highways home were flooded......to my delight....on the kitchen bench was my 12 inch Mini Welcome Quilt....made by my secret partner Christine from Macdonaldspatch. A Warm thankyou Christine for making the Mini for me, in my favouriteThimbleberries fabrics....looks fantastic in the front room....SlaƱ, O'faigh

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love your mini... Christine used great colours for the border...

Cheryll said...

Now you are officially a "busy bee" or at least you have a hive...lol!

So nice to open the door and see this, I'm sure. :)

KaHolly said...

How cute is that??? Those are my favorite colors, too!! Aren't you lucky to come home to such cheer??

Merilyn said...

What a lovely exchange 'welcome quilt' you have there Lyn!