Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Friday, 22 June 2012

Happy Dance - Summer Star Sew Along Kit

Dia Duit, shheee the weather is dismal, all I can say, is roll on Spring....it is the wettest June....for some time..
before Christmas.....I participated in the Twelve Days of Christmas, with the Temecula Quilt Co....I missed out on the kit .....it took some doing on my part to source the same fabrics used.......here in Australia...I enjoyed the sew along...so much....I made three Twelve Days of Christmas quilts....
On Friday the 6th July, the Summer Star Sew Along starts.....the patterns will be posted on the Temecula Quilt blog......in the post today.....I received my kit for this project.....sooo happy.....and looking forward to the 6th July.

I am struggling again, with my sewing mojo....I have a few things to finish.....and my Mum.....has a request of my quilting time......no rest for the wicked.....
SlaƱ, O'faigh

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when we are able to fulfil a dream... albeit in a small way like obtaining fabric! Well done and I can tell you are chuffed! :)

shez said...

so pretty Lyn,glad you found them,looking forward to seeing what you make.Rain,rain go away and too cold.xx

julieQ said...

Hope yur mojo is found! Pretty Fabric in your kit!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I am new to your delightful blog, followed you from Terry.

Your mojo will pick up...it happens with most of us from time to time...I am sure your new project will be just the right trick!

I will visit you again soon!!

Carolyn :)

Terry said...

It looks like lovely fabric! Enjoy the sew along! :0)

Simone de Klerk said...

Oh yes, that was a fun sew along! Lovely kit.
Hope your mojo does come back.
Have a lovely weekend.

Merilyn said...

I haven't heard about this sew-a-long, but I look forward to seeing what you create with your new fabric!!!