Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

A New Prairie Bonnet addition....Men???

Dia Duit, when DH made the Hanger for my Prairie Bonnets....I had forgotten to mention there were three bonnets not four......when the Hanger was completed.....the three bonnets ...didnot sit well on the hanger.....it was bugging me.......so I spent Tuesday afternoon....zipping up the honey coloured Bonnet...that is much better...........
Our heating, has been on the blink, as the repairman was leaving ......he was taken with the Lonestar Quilt that hangs in our sitting room......my comment was...that is an early quilt of mine.......some years back I had entered it in a competition.....and the men made the most votes on this quilt.....strange....heh......
Sla├▒, O'faigh

4 comments:

shez said...

those hanging bonnets look so lovely Lyn,and not a good time for the heating to be on the blink.xx

Simone de Klerk said...

How special, that men really love your quilt (o:
Love the spaces in your home!

Charlie and Wendy said...

The glimpses of your home look lovely. The bonnets look beautiful hanging beside the gorgeous little quilt.

Merilyn said...

Your bonnets do look lovely hanging there, I love the lone star design, you can never reckon on what men will like, I made a lone star quilt for a man several years ago because he just loved the look of the star!!!! I like the fabrics you used in yours!!!!