Monday, 9 July 2012

Santa Sack arrived.....Readers Showcase...

 Dia Duit, a lovely package was on the bench, when I came in tonight, from work.....my partner Carol has sent my Santa Sack and gifties......such fun to be had by all in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap for this year...
 Not sure, if you remember, when I was making a felt Plum Pud, which was featured in the issue of Australian Homespun Christmas in July, last year.....I had written an article for the Readers Showcase, and had been checking the monthly issues....and thought to myself......ahh well there would be alot of articles....and it was not to be......to my utter delight and surprise Cheryll emailed me to ask for my autograph as my article was in the latest issue of Australian Homespun Christmas in July.....a great thrill ...thankyou to Homespun Editing team for doing so.....
Australian Homespun is my all time favourite magazine.....always something to inspire.....Orange Daisy have featured a BOM called the Bric a Brac Quilt.....I have twisted DH arm.....as a purchase for me...grin...looking forward to receiving it....this month..Slañ, O'faigh

6 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

How fun and special, Lyn! I made the plum pudding too, but it's in the States now and forgot to take a picture of it.

shez said...

well done my friend,lol,can i have your autograph too please.xx

retdairyqueen said...

You go girl
I will watch out for that mag and buy a copy xx

Merilyn said...

What a thrill Lyn, to be published!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Now I'll have to look out for that magazine LOL!!!

Christine M said...

How exciting to see your hard work in the magazine. It's such a nice surprise to open the page and see your project there. I love it when I see someone I know has a published project.

julieQ said...

How wonderful! Congratulations !!!