Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 13 August 2012

Thank You Post

Dia Duit, I am not long home from Melbourne, late Monday evening,  still no news on DH.....a four hour operation .......I will have early starts and long days...as I will be commuting to Melbourne via train and tram..the next few days.......please accept these words as a warm thankyou for your recent comments on my posts.....physically I will have little or not time...to responds to  your thoughts and kind words....
Slãn, O'faigh

9 comments:

shez said...

hope hubby is okay Lyn i have my mum in hospital as well she collapsed and was taken by ambulance,wishing your hubby a speedy recovery.xx

Simone de Klerk said...

Praying for your DH and lighting a candle. Lots of strength for you my dearest friend!!!
Thinking of you both.

Terry said...

Take care! Know that the thoughts and prayers of your friends are always with you! :0)

julieQ said...

Praying for you and your darling husband...I know these are trying times. big hugs, LYn!!

Christine M said...

Take care of yourself O'faigh. I hope all goes well and your husband has a quick recovery.

Merilyn said...

No worries very understandable at this time! You just take good care of yourself, and praying that all will be well for your DH.

Fiona said...

will continue to think of you both....
Hugz

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Hope everything works out...that is a long operation. Your in our prayers.

Carolyn :)

Allie said...

I'm thinking about and praying for you guys, hon - we know you have no time right now, don't worry about it! Big hugs!