Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 24 September 2012

Springtime ......12 inch Mini Club.......


Dia Duit, I had alot of fun making the Springtime 12 inch Mini Quilt.....and hope the recipient will love it as much as I do.....strange...found it a bit hard to part with this one....tomorrow I will post it to its destination???????????

You will notice in the first photo, a couple of little parcels that I was able to obtain from my favourite Vintage Store Lucello......

When I had to take DH to Melbourne last week for his check up....we had an hour to spare ...and I made a beeline for Kim's fascinating store................I was able to purchase a few Christmas presents....for my buddy's as well...........
Slãn, O'faigh

11 comments:

shez said...

oh Lyn this is gorgeous,i can see why you dont want to part with it,well done.xx

Christine M said...

Your springtime quilt is beautiful O'faigh. I can understand you not wanting to part with it!

Cheryll said...

OMG no wonder you didn't want to part with it... it's gorgeous! I absolutely LoVe it!!! Well done! :)

Fiona said...

a lovely little mini... I'm not surprised you find it hard to part with... lucky person getting it....
Hugz

Simone de Klerk said...

I can imagine you found it hard to part with this cuteness! Oh, the recipient will be thrilled!!!

KaHolly said...

Someone is going to feel very blessed!!

Allie said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable - I can't believe you can "bear" to part with it, girl!

Mary said...

So very precious!!! Love it!

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is so very sweet. Love a cute bear.

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your springtime quilt is so sweet.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Sweetie - I LOVE IT!! YES, Sharon here and the package arrived a couple of days ago and I am just opening it (rushing around to get ready for 3 quilt shows). I will post up today on my blog. Thank you sweetie for such a most delightful package of wonders and talent.