Saturday, 22 September 2012

Summer Star Sew Along.....

Dia Duit, it seems like eons since I posted last.....DH is progressing slowly.....me well life is a hectic pace.......with different medical appointments for us all....work somewhere in between.....and to try and keep up the house......in two weeks DH will start physiotherapy....back to driving....and November hopefully back to work in a part time capacity.......

I have been wanting to sew ........but seem to have lost my oomph....during the week ....I was able to piece together the miniature Summer Star Quilt.......I need to catch up with Ness at some point for her to quilt it....with the twirly feathers pattern....such a beaut finish to this project.........

Mayhap....I now can have some time to catch up with everyone's blogs...

Slãn, O'faigh

11 comments:

Cheryll said...

It's good to see you too! Fingers crossed for hubby's speedy recovery. You take care of YOU too by the way!
Lovely "star" project too! :)

shez said...

Lyn this is gorgeous,well done and glad hubby is getting better,hope you are fine also,take care.xx

Christine M said...

Your little quilt is looking lovely O'faigh. Glad to hear DH is progressing, even if it is slowly.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I wish your hubby a speedy recovery. Such a lovely little star quilt.

retdairyqueen said...

Was thinking today as I have quite a few times that I should write Iam very slack but I do think about you

KaHolly said...

It's so cute! Be sure you are taking some time for yourself - maybe a nice long, hot bubble bath?

Fiona said...

glad to hear DH is progressing even if slowly.... with so much happening its' not surprising the 'ooomph' is low... but it will come back as things get back to normal ....
Hugz

Simone de Klerk said...

Glad you could find just a teeny tiny bit of time to finish the top to this gorgeous little quilt.
Glad DH is progressing - would have wished it were a bit faster.
You take care. lieve Lyn!!!

Allie said...

Oh hon that little quilt is amazing - so gorgeous! I hope things slow down for you soon girl, that's a wicked pace you're keeping. Big hugs!!!!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Good to hear your husband is progressing well. Your new mini quilt is gorgeous.

Vickie said...

so pleased to see this all sewn together that brown? feathery fabric is gorgeous and sets it off nicely,cheers Vickie