Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Work in Progress - Girls Day Out



Dia Duit, life has been hectic with the new puppies in the house....but ohhh so funny, adorable little tackers...fill us with laughter at their antics....

When I was packing for the Quilting Retreat, a couple of weekends ago....I was wondering what to take with me...did not feel like lugging my sewing machine....so thought it was about time I finished the Girls Day Out project......which had not seen the light of day....since late last year.....

I am pleased to say...I now only have two and half blocks to embrodier and then I can piece the quilt together....I worked diligently at the retreat...at the end I had stitched two blocks.

I received back from Ness some projects I had been working on pre puppy stage...hopefully in the next week or so...I should have something finished to show..
Slãn, O'faigh

5 comments:

Merilyn said...

Beautiful little embroideries there Lyn, can't wait to see your project all put together!! Glad to hear you are enjoying those puppies, aren't they the best medicine in life!!!!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

It's a lovely quilt. Beautiful stitching. Glad the puppies are doing well.

shez said...

i love this quilt lyn,i have bought the set off Peg and hubby is giving it to me for xmas,cant wait,glad you had a good time at the retreat.xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Wow lots and lots of progress! I am so glad you get to spend lots of time giggling at the new puppies :)

marina said...

Beautiful progress on your Girls day out. I really enjoyed making this quilt too. It is just amazing.
Hope there will be more pics of your new puppies. They are even better time wasters than babies are.