Saturday, 1 December 2012

A Quick Kris Kringle or Small Gift to Make.....

 Dia Duit, thank you to Darlene and Cheryl from Christmas Through the Year for this idea...I had several Kris Kringles and small gifts to make for Christmas giving.......choose your candy canes and a selection of chocolates...I chose Kit Kats, Mint Patties, Cherry Ripes, Crunchies and Twiz...miniature size.....mainly for the colour and shapes.....
 a hot glue gun......
 I made a pre-arrangement before I started merrily gluing with the hot glue gun...
 next step is to add some Christmas Ribbon and Bows.......

the finished product........I went to the $2- shop and chose some pretty gift bags and tissue.........
Slãn, O'faigh

7 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

So cute and quick. Thanks for sharing.

Christine M said...

Your sleighs look great O'faigh.

KaHolly said...

Very clever!! "Eye candy" in it's truest form!

shez said...

i found that idea last year and i hope to make them this year,they look fantastic Lyn and thankyou so much for the step by step,you made it easy to understand.xx

Vickie said...

lovely too see you back and what a lovely gift idea..sadly they would melt up here....cheers Vickie

Merilyn said...

Such a neat idea!! I hope that you have managed to get over your nasty attack of Shingles, and that you are ready to enjoy Christmas!
I don't know if I thanked you for the little parcel, so much going on lately, so 'thankyou'! Take care.....

Guðrún Á. Rögnvaldsdóttir said...

Great idea!