Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Christmas Time for the 12 Inch Mini Club

Dia Duit, pictured above is what I have made for Cheryll's 12 inch Mini Club...A Christmas theme.....for my secret partner.....I found the Christmas fabric recently......and decided to make a log cabin Mini....an all time favourite pattern of mine...pay day on Friday...so that is when it will be sent to its destination.....plus a little something from my all time favourite Vintage Haby store Lucello....
Slàn, O'faigh

7 comments:

Maria said...

Lucky recipent. I love log cabin always looks great.

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely log cabin christmas present.

Cheryll said...

VeRy NiCe Ofaigh! Someone will be very HaPPy I'm sure! :)

Merilyn said...

What a delightful mini quilt, I love this simple idea!!! I'm sure the person who get this will just love it!!!!

Christine M said...

You're on the ball O'faigh! Your mini is lovely. I have made a start on mine. Hopefully, I'll get some done later today!

Sisbabestitches said...

Gorgeous mini :)

Allie said...

That turned out gorgeous Lyn, your swap partner will love it!