Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Charm Stars

Dia Duit, before the shingles.....I had a few projects on the go....but not the inclination to finish them...hopefully my mojo is returning..... One of my workmates baby is due soon......early December...I made made this quilt for her....Terry from Terry's Treasures kindly gave me the link for the pattern......the colour selection was based on a ballerina dress that Sally had purchased.....I hope she likes it.......on the weekend I finally got around to stitching the binding down.... Sl!an, O'faigh

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

Just go slow... your mojo will wait! Take care and get healthy first. :)

Vickie said...

goegeous quilt I am sure she will lvoe it, well done..cheers Vickie

julieQ said...

Very pretty!! I know your co worker will love it!

retdairyqueen said...

Nice to see you back my friend
Lovely quilt

Merilyn said...

Very sweet little baby quilt! Nice quiting on it too!! I'm sure it'll be warmed received!!!
Hope you are dealing with all this dreadful hot weather ok! Up here last Saturday it was a scorcher, the house must have been 43C when I got home, but the air-con dealt with that within a couple of hours, poor little cat and dogs, out there on the covered verandah, they appreciated the cool!! How are your two little dogs, hope they are doing well!!

Terry said...

It looks great! That's one of my favorite patterns! :0)

Simone de Klerk said...

She'll love it! Great white stars.

KaHolly said...

Lyn, she'll LOVE it!! Nice to see you back. Feel better every day!!

Sue B said...

love the muted pinks.