About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

DH way.......

Dia Duit, thankyou all, you warmed my heart for your recent comments on my posts....very much appreciated... I could not resist writing the following words....we normally walk the puppies together...and have one each......due to the problems DH is currently experiencing....I have been working full time these last weeks.....his way of walking the puppies.....was to put them in my beloved Morry.....drive to the green belt behind where we live.....leave one in the car.....while he walked one....and then swap over.....like our Monty.....Spot and Molly love travelling in the Morry.... Slãn, O'faigh

8 comments:

shez said...

so cute.xx

Christine M said...

They look so cute sitting there in the back!

julieQ said...

Cute babies!! I am glad you are enjoying those puppies!

julieQ said...

So darling!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aren't they just gorgeous.

Simone de Klerk said...

Very clever! And the puppies really enjoy their trip in the car. So nosy, so sweet!

Terry said...

Awe...they're so cute! :0)

Merilyn said...

Those are the most gorgeous, much loved and spoiled puppies LOL!!!! My dogs always enjoy the ride in the car, but unfortunately it's mostly only a trip to the vet for their regular checkup!!! Take care....