Tuesday, 26 February 2013

The Making of Molly the Girlie Monkey

Dia Duit, how true is the old saying....time waits for no-one.....life has been hectic with our family life....Rob and Jess are still having health issues......it has been far too hot to sew...
Pictured above is Molly the Monkey a pattern I found through Blogland...sometime ago....the artist is Larissa Holland at mmmcrafts.blogspot.com.
I have been waiting for a call to go into work....I had the can't be bothered's today.....
My thoughts turned to Molly Monkey....I had the pieces cut out...for sometime.....my words to DH was no interruptions after lunch I wish to make Molly.....hmmm so what does DH do when I was busy stuffing the body parts...he let the two little scamps in....they had a merry time with the stuffing......hmmmmm soon gave them all...the rounds of the table...grin.....
Love the result....Molly will be going to a friend at work....her grand daughter.... loved making the little red felt shoes.......
I hope all is well with everyone....
Slañ, O'faigh

11 comments:

Vickie said...

praying for your jess & Rob...Molly looks mighty happy with herself. I got the giggles reading this could just image them 2 little terrors and the stuffing LOL, cheers Vickie

julieQ said...

Your Molly the monkey is so cute!! Nice to have an afternoon to create...and I bet your baby dogs had such fun! So nice to hear from you.

Terry said...

She's cute! :0)

shez said...

oh Lyn your monkey is so cute,hope hubby and Jess are feeling better soon.xx

Christine M said...

Molly is very cute. I love her red shoes!

Cheryll said...

Oooh she's a real cutie! :)

Merilyn said...

Molly the Monkey is such a sweet little doll, and I'm sure that your friends' grand-daughter will just love her to bits!!
Sorry to hear that health issues continue to play havoc with your family life, I hope things improve for you all.
I have missed your posts and have been thinking about how you are going. Take care!

Sisbabestitches said...

Molly is adorable, and the red shoes are fabulous. It is so much fun to make a mess with stuffing, I bet they had a ball :)

Charlie and Wendy said...

Molly Monkey is lovely, cute expression on her face and I love the red shoes!

KaHolly said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Keep me posted on 'things'!! xo, karen

Guðrún Á. Rögnvaldsdóttir said...

I am sorry to hear about your DH and DD. The monkey is so cute.