About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 7 March 2013

12 inch Mini Club - St Patrick"s Day

Dia Duit, I now have my own resident Leprechaun in our house....grin.....yesterday in the post I received the Mini from my dear friend Illene....thankyou so much Illene....loved your work.....and of course enclosed some chocolate for my sweet tooth....also thankyou to Cheryll our Swap Mama with the Club..
Slãn, O'faigh

6 comments:

shez said...

wow this is awesome,well done Illene and what a lovely swap for you Lynn.xx

Christine M said...

What a cute leprechaun!

Cheryll said...

OMG... he's adorable... if that's a word we use on Leprechauns? Illene did a marvelous job... and I just found out you two are friends too so how fun to receive from her! :)

Vickie said...

well done Illene..that's one cute guy.can I call him cute ????.gorgeous for you to own Lyn,cheers Vickie

Merilyn said...

That is such a sweet stitchery!!! I'm amazed how some people are just so organised, I don't even know when St Patrick's day is.....

Maria said...

Illene did a lovely stitchery Mini for you .