Friday, 8 March 2013

12inch Mini Club - St Patricks Day

Dia Duit, at first I was stumped with the St Patrick's Day theme.....after some thought and rummaging through my stash....I came up with the wreath design......each suffolk puff is made from Irish themed fabrics......and were attached with green bar beads.....the background I machine quilted.......and the finishing touch was the shamrock brooch...it was a great joy to make for my partner......I just received an email from Anna to say she had received it......
Slãn, O'faigh

7 comments:

Christine M said...

Your mini quilt is lovely O'faigh. I'm sure Anna loved it.

shez said...

very nice Lynn it looks fantastic,love the fabrics you have used.xx

retdairyqueen said...

Clever girl Can see why she loved it

Maria said...

What a great idea for St Pat's Mini...Nice binding fabrics....

Merilyn said...

Very creative! I would never have thought to use suffolk puffs!!!! I love the binding fabric too!

Charlie and Wendy said...

You have made such a beautiful mini quilt, it's lovely!

Cheryll said...

It's gorgeous... you did a marvellous job with it!!! :)