Monday, 15 April 2013

Abundance -

 Dia Duit, Lori from Humble Quilts has an Antique Crib Quilt in which she kindly did a tutorial on the makings of Abundance....I had some scraps left from the Judie Rothermel 25th Anniversary Collection....and pictured above is my version........
Abundance was an appropriate name for the post title...on Monday I came in from work..........and my longtime blogging friend........gathered a host of gifts in a box for my birthday..........I am at a loss for words.....of the super generosity of Julie.......a heartfelt  thank you my friend.....these words are really inadequate.........when I saw the pinks a quilt came to mind............such pretty shades of pink...
On the home front DD house is coming along, DH still has the constant companion of pain....hard to watch....in ones you love......the puppies are so full of life and love.....the greetings you receive warm the heart.....hope all is well with everyone..
Slãn, O'faigh

9 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Your abundance quilt is lovely, beautiful,fabrics. Belated Happy Birthday!

shez said...

oh my what a lovely parcel to come home to,so sorry about hubby being in pain still and Jess will be getting excited now that the house has been started.xx

Cheryll said...

Wonderful block... fantastic gifts... let the puppy LoVe envelop you! :)

Terry said...

What a wonderful surprise to find in your mail! :0)

Karen said...

I like your fabric choices for Lori's sew-along. I did not participate this time. Too many projects already in the works.

retdairyqueen said...

A very generous gift indeed but then you deserve it You are very generous yourself xx

Christine M said...

Lovely block O'faigh. What a special birthday gift from Julie. That will keep you busy for a while.

julieQ said...

Such a pretty block...love it!

Merilyn said...

Abundance looks quite lovely, what a wonderful collection of fabrics you used!!!! All those lovely pinks, something romantic........perhaps!!!