Credit for Background Design

Credit to Evelyn Flint for Background Design

Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Blessings

Dia duit, Easter Blessings to my friends and family. Michelle kindly had the above stitchery on her blog for free. I enlarged the pattern, brought out my box of paints and added my favourite 1800 reproduction fabric which has a myrid amount of colours that catches the eye.
DH took me out to lunch on Saturday, at the counter you put your name in the jar, in which I did...thought no more about it......until I received a text message to say I had won the Easter Raffle.....grin.....yes we  had to make a second trip back down to my favourite part of the Great Ocean Rd..to collect my prize...I have enough chocolate to last until Christmas...
Slãn, O'faigh

5 comments:

Karen said...

A very sweet stitchery for Easter.

KaHolly said...

Congratulations! It's always fun to be a winner!!

retdairyqueen said...

Gret win and your Easter stitchery is lovely
Hugs xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Oh what a gorgeous make from Michelle's pattern, the colours are beautiful :) Enjoy your choccy, a fab win!

Mrs Shepo said...

WOW!!!! how awful, fancy having to drive down the Great Ocean Road again,:) :), enjoy, lovely stitchery and clever paint job. Cheers Pat.XX