About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 4 April 2013

For the Love of Repro

 Dia Duit, I love the colours of Judie Rothermel's 25th Anniversary Fabric. Temecula Quilt Co. had a sew along using these fabrics. Time was against me. I was way behind with this one and stitched it all a couple of weeks ago in one day. I just have a small amount of binding to stitch down, then it will be complete. My aim is to drape it on either my Grandpa or Grandma Chair once I revamp DD room.
A close up.....Slãn, O'faigh

5 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOOOOOOVe this quilt! One of those you could stare at forever ~*~Lisa

KaHolly said...

Gorgeous!!

Maria said...

Such fabulous fabrics in the quilt..
Thank you Lyn for my card. Sew nice to get a real letter in the mail...

Cheryll said...

It's wonderful O'faigh. Perfect for an old chair! :)

retdairyqueen said...

Very nice