About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Harmony

 Dia Duit, this week I found some time to piece Harmony...featured on Lori's blog Humble Quilts...I used the scraps of Judie Rothermel 25th Anniversary fabric's I have in my stash...to date that makes three quilts I have made from this range...
A closer look....I am unsure of my colour combination...seems to be very strong.....I need to trim the quilt down.....quilt and bind.....
I decided this year to finish some long term projects....I hope to start piecing the Farmers Wife Quilt together into a lap size quilt....I am short nine blocks...but have arranged half the quilt to piece and hopefully the rest of the quilt will flow on....
A beautiful Autumn Day today....puppies are sleeping.....
Slãn, O'faigh

12 comments:

Maria said...

Abusy block Lyn but I like it...
Good on you for finishing off UFOs.

shez said...

looks fantastic Lyn and i wish i was sleeping too in this lovely sun.xx

retdairyqueen said...

Pleased you found some time Freezing here today Went to watch the grandies play footy and net ball Thank goodness we took our coats xx

Betty Lou said...

Love the look of your Humble quilt, such a happy quilt.

Yvette said...

I think it looks great!

Janet O. said...

I love what you have done with Harmony. It looks great!

katyquilts said...

Love your little Harmony quilt!

Lori said...

I like the colors and fabric you chose. If you think it is too bright, maybe a little coffee or tea bath will tone it down a bit.

Merilyn said...

It certainly is a beautiful range of fabric!!! I have yet to do this little quilt, I've been busy trying to finish up a few other bits 'n pieces, but it's definitely on my agenda to do, I love the whimsy of it, you did a lovely job!!!!

Doniene said...

Super fun fabrics for your version of Harmony!! I too am trying to finish up some big projects - slow and steady I say!!

Blessings

Jeanne said...

Love seeing all of the different versions of Harmony! I'm working on my Farmer's Wife blocks again and look forward to seeing your blocks assembled.

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your harmony is beautiful and I love the abundance in the previous post too. I love your fabric choices and colours, hugs Wendy