About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Monday, 20 May 2013

Some snatched moments for sewing...........

 Dia Duit, seems ages since I last posted....I am quietly working on the Farmers Wife Quilt and finding it hard to snatch some moments for sewing...our life is topsy turvy...we are all in the wars....I thought this year would be kinder..not the case....I have made the remaining nine blocks and pieced the first half of the quilt...the other half is pinned to the design wall...before dinner are the best  snatched moments for sewing....Slãn, O'faigh 

9 comments:

KaHolly said...

It's coming out beautifully!! Keep up the good work.

marina said...

your blocks look so beautiful.
Sorry to hear life is not looking after you at the moment.
Hope there will be a reprieve for you soon.

Christine M said...

I hope things pick up for you O'faigh. Your blocks are looking lovely.

Cheryll said...

Perhaps the 2nd half of 2013 will be better... but what you've finished so far of the quilt looks fantastic! :)

Merilyn said...

Your FW blocks are looking wonderful, love the red sashing you are using, frames the blocks beautifully. Sorry to hear things are still topsy turvy, I thought recently that I haven't seen a post from you in a while. Not that I've been much better, always seem so busy! Take care!

Sisbabestitches said...

Quietly and slowly does it. I won't say hope it gets better, it just seems to make it feel worse when it doesn't. I do hope the topsy-turviness becomes easier to manage, and you have some bright spots amidst :)

Vickie said...

lovely to see your blocks in progress of being pieced together..sending lots of huggles that the 2nd half of the year may be kinder to you xoxoxox

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your quilt is looking beautiful already, lovely new blocks. I hope life settles down for you! Wendy x

Allie said...

Sweetie...I am praying for you all....your blocks look gorgeous, I hope you get more moments at your sewing machine!