Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Secret Christmas Business...

Dia Duit, I should have been doing alot of other things this afternoon, on this cold, wet miserable day.....grin.....while sorting our DD things...in readiness to move into her house.....I discovered a project in the linen press that I had forgotten about.....so out came the glue.....andddd.....

violã, A christmas Wreath....I need to wait for the glue to dry out...and then make a better shape of it.....the pic in between will be part of my Santa Sack Swap....shhhhhh.....
Slañ, O'faigh

5 comments:

shez said...

haa sneaky,teasing your partner i see,lol.xx

Cheryll said...

Well done... AND you have space in the cupboard now too. A win win situation!

Merilyn said...

You did a great job with your Christmas wreath, well done!!! Although we're only half way through the year, I just know how fast Christmas will arrive LOL!!!!!

Anthea said...

Dare I be cheeky, and say "Now the wreath - complete as it is now - can go back in the cupboard"... It looks great! x

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your Christmas wreath is lovely, Christmas will be here before you know it!!