About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Sit and Sew Day with the Mill Rosie Friends.....

 Dia Duit, I am looking forward to tomorrow......with meeting the Mill Rosie Friends....it has been something I have wanted to do for some time.....but life has a tendency to get in the way....of some fun and social times.....

It will be at Mill Rose Cottage and lunch at the Restaurant adjacent.....

The  swap is something with a blue theme...I came up with a treasure box...the contents will be revealed tomorrow evening....I sincerely hope it will be well received....
A very warm thankyou to Mel and Shez...for accepting my late acceptance..I was reluctant to join ...due to my continual bouts of ill health....and did not wish to have to decline...fingers crossed.
Slañ, O'faigh.













































































































1 comment:

Merilyn said...

I hope you have a lovely day at the Mill Rose Cottage, you certainly deserve to have some relaxation after all the topsy turvy stuff you have been dealing with lately!!! All the very best!!!!