About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 2 June 2013

The Best Tonic Ever and the Treasure Box Contents revealed....



Good Evening, I had the best day today....filled with chatting, fun, fabric therapy and laughter. It was great to catch up with new friends and old...A huge thankyou to all for your friendship/companionship today....Inspiration for the Blue themed Swap came from Leanne's House Kit called Precious things...I enjoy working with felt...especially the patterns I have for the Needle Keep, Scissor Holder and Miniature Pin Cushion.....that was the first layer...
The second layer....I sourced some vintage sewing items....and particularly fond of the crochet Crinoline Lady.....the spray of flowers, buttons I purchased from Lucello one of my favourite places I visit....
I think we all should have a dose of tonic daily....grin...
Slañ, O'faigh

7 comments:

marina said...

what a gorgeous box of treasures. I didn't get to see it today.
Definitely came home a very happy person after such a wonderful day spent with everyone!
so lovely to meet you in person.

Briar Rose said...

Hi O'faigh,
it was great to meet you and have a lovely chat today, Sending you Felt pattern details now.
Best wishes,
Rosalie ( Briar Rose ).

Merilyn said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, you really did need that tonic of threads and sewing!!!!
Indeed, a daily dose would be wonderful!!!! Take care!!!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh my. I feel so blessed to have received your swap gift. It could not be more perfect for me. I love it more than words could ever say. Since getting home I have carefully unpacked it from my bag, sat down and opened it again to take it all in. It will now have pride of place in my entrance hall on my vintage sewing table with my vintage Singer. It truly is a treasure that will be treasured by me for a very long time. Huge thank you. hugs Sharon

Melody said...

I'm so glad you were able to become a Mill Rosie member today. It was fabulous to meet you. It was indeed a great day.

Christine M said...

It was so lovely to meet you o'faigh. So glad you enjoyed yourself. Hugs, Christine

Mistea said...

Certainly was a fabulous day. Perfect tonic to begin winter. It was lovely to have your company to stitch, even if my stitches were a little odd!
Enjoy your week.