Thursday, 25 July 2013

Christmas In July



Dia Duit , I am not long home from taking DH as an outpatient to the Rehab Hospital in Melbourne, I have just opened my gifts.I love everything,
my secret swap partner has made.
Anthea from Hibiscus Stitches was my partner.
Let me share with you what Anthea has sent for me.
 Beautifully wrapped gifts and tagged.
A gorgeous tabler runner, wall hanging and a sweet heart, all beautifully stitched.
Thankyou Anthea for the gifts and to Cheryll our Swap Mama for organising the swap.
Slañ, O'faigh

18 comments:

shez said...

such gorgeous gifts to receive Lyn,Anthea did an awesome job,this was such a fun swap.xx

Simone Harding said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous gifts you gave me. I love each and every one. I opened some this morning before work and opened the test after work.

Merilyn said...

What lovely gifts to warm your very cold winter!!! Hope all is going well for DH and his rehab!

Noela said...

Beautiful gifts made by Anthea. Hugs......

KaHolly said...

Lovely gifts!! You deserve them, as your swap partner knew!!

Christine M said...

Anthea has made you a lovely Christmas in July parcel. Everything is gorgeous. Hope your hubby is on the mend. Take care of yourself O'faigh. Hugs, Christine

Allie said...

Lovely gifts - praying for you guys, sweetie!!!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your gifts are gorgeous, love the beautiful table runner! hugs Wendy

Michelle said...

Very cool gifts!
Michelle

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous gifts. Hugs,xx

Anthea said...

I'm glad you like it O'Faigh, I did enjoy the making of it... I might even make a runner for myself, cheeky me!!

Vickie said...

your gifties are gorgeous...thinking of you and DH often..prayers, cheers Vickie

creations.1 said...

lovely lovely swap gifts - enjoy!1

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely

Cheryll said...

HappY Christmas in July Ofaigh. The gifts are wonderful and will be enjoyed all over again in December! :)

Maria said...

Such a beautiful parcel to come home to...
Anthea has made you great gifts, enjoy!!!!!

Carol said...

Lovely gifts you received.

Maria said...

What gorgeous gifts from Anthea !