Saturday, 31 August 2013

A Small Project and Some Secret Sewing......


Dia Duit, I took on board, that if I did a small project, my mojo may return...fingers crossed....I purchased a new camera and thought I would practice sewing in a zip......one camera cover completed.....this afternoon.
I have had an idea for a Christmas Swap brewing for some time....just not the inclination to do so...a beginning.... I have missed you all....so hopefully with work quietening down....I will have some down time... SlaƱ, O'faigh

9 comments:

KaHolly said...

Quick and cute! And you'll be glad to have it for your camera, especally if you were to go traveling:)!

shez said...

hope it all settles down for you Lyn and you can relax a bit more,have a lovely weekend.xx

katherine said...

Gorgeous camera case. Love the flowers on it.

Christine M said...

Your camera cover looks great O'faigh. Have fun with your Christmas project.

marina said...

looks like you are building your mojo up beautifully.
Enjoy your swap sewing.

Vickie said...

Love your camera case soo cute..I really hope your mojo keeps creeping back so we get to see more of your gorgeous sewing items,cheers Vickie

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your new camera case is lovely, I hope life settles down for you :)

Merilyn said...

Good to see you have started to create again with these projects!! I love your camera case, and look forward to seeing what you are going to make with that pattern!!!!! Hope you are doing ok!!!

Allie said...

Oh sweetie what a pretty camera case, I love the flowers! Glad to see your mojo returning....I hope all is going well!!!