About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Just Because...........

Dia Duit, I havenot been long home from the Rehab Hospital in Melbourne for a round of review for Rob......a parcel note was stuck in the fly wire door.......a giftie had arrived from by BBF Karen from Ka Holly who had kindly made me a set of coasters for me....I love love hexagons and of course the Bird insert of the hexie....so me.....a warm warm thankyou Karen....just the pick me up I needed........I have the sewing doldrums.....there never seems enough time any more.....I hope all is well with my blogging buddies...
Hugs, O'faigh

9 comments:

marina said...

such a beautiful hexie!
love the little fussy cut bird.
hope hub is improving.

Cheryll said...

They are lovely coasters from your friend. Love the featured fabrics too! :)

KaHolly said...

Lyn, you are so welcome!! I'm glad you like them. I am reminded of your friendship each and every morning as I rise to see the beautiful bird poster you sent me that is proudly displayed on the wall at the foot of my bed. Perhaps you could make a small project, something quick and easy to finish, to restore your sewing mojo. It's such good therapy!! Thinkng of you!!

retdairyqueen said...

The coasters are gorgeous and so thoughtful
Thank you so much for my very special brooch TOO cute xx

shez said...

what a lovely gift your friend gave you they are gorgeous,hope things are good with you all.xx

Christine M said...

What a lovely surprise from Karen. The bird fabric is lovely. Hope hubby is improving and you are taking care of yourself. Hugs, Christine

Anthea said...

O'Faigh, you have had a lot to deal with lately, no wonder that sewing or blogging is suffering... your blogging friends will be here, keep an eye out for you!

katherine said...

They are beautiful coasters. I hope things are improving for your hubby and that you find some time for you wether it is sewing or something else you enjoy.

Merilyn said...

What a lovely surprise that must have been when you got home!!!! That coaster looks beautiful!! Hope all is going well for Rob with his rehab!!! Miss my sewing time too.....