About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas time

Dia Duit, a couple of weeks back, I went to the Millrosie Girls Gathering, with our gifts exchange, Shez was in charge of Mean Santa. Sharon made the 12inch Mini and Christmas Ball, Tracee orginally opened the gift and when it became my turn, I swapped my gift for the 12inch Mini and Christmas Ball. It was the colours which attracted me, taupe/red/white. I have a small alcove in our bedroom, and that is where my antique table and red goods reside.
In the post, I received the gorgeous Christmas themed, personalised coasters from our Swap Mama, Cheryll, from Gone Stitchin.
A surprise gift came in the mail, from my longtime blogging friend, Karen. A gorgeous mobile phone carrier. I love Karen's choice of blue/chocolate. A Warm thank you ladies, for your thoughtfulness to me... SlaƱ, O'faigh

7 comments:

julieQ said...

So glad you had a wonderful time!!

Christine M said...

Your Christmas display is lovely O'faigh.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely gifts! I love your red display!

Merilyn said...

Some lovely decorative items there, it's so nice to bring them out at Christmas!!!!

KaHolly said...

Oh, my, you rec'd lots of pretties!! Glad you like your bag!

Cheryll said...

Oh you are very welcome... just a small gift for Chrissy! :)

Melody said...

Everything looks lovely