About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 26 December 2013

Secret Santa Swap 2013

Dia Duit, a warm thankyou to my Swap Buddy, Katherine from Rose Cottage, for the wonderful gifts I received on Christmas Day. They were beautifully wrapped and a real treat to open.(Unfortunately I have a pic of the wrapped gifts, but experiencing problems with uploading pictures)
I did not take a photo of all the things I sent to Katherine, however I made a Grandma's Pudding Stuff Bag...
and also my trademark of the Cigar Box Sewing Set. Thank you to our Swap Mama, Chez, for all her hard work in hosting the swaps. SlaƱ, O'faigh

6 comments:

Cheryll said...

It was a FuN swap wasn't it. I'm sure Katherine and yourself spoilt each other! :)

shez said...

such gorgeous gifts sent and received <have a wonderful weekend my friend.xx

katherine said...

So glad you like them. I had so much fun working on your gifts.

I also really love my gifts fron you too. Love the cigar box! What a fantastic idea.

KaHolly said...

Lovely gifts! Bet it was difficult to wait until Christmas to open them!

Christine M said...

Beautiful gifts, O'faigh.

Anthea said...

Hello O'Faigh - what a great swap it was, lovely gifts there from Katherine, she stitches beautifully - enjoy! happy 2014 x