Friday, 10 January 2014

Friday Night With Friends

Dia Duit, being a warm night, not much on telly, I decided to join in with Friday Night with Friends. I accomplished, finishing Mum's Birthday Present. I had the fabrics for some time and was going to make a tablecloth for her on her last birthday.Life got in the way the past year with many medical appts. I cut the panels out and played with various layouts and was unable to make the cloth work. My next thought was Plan B, make a set of placements. I am happy with the result. All I need to do now, is wrap them pretty and attach a Birthday Card. Hopefully, mojo is returning. Friday night with Friends, is a good incentive, to start to complete projects. SlaƱ, O'faigh

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh so pretty! Well done!

Maria said...

Like you I had lost my desire to sew but by sewing along for FNWFs has done the trick. I am back in the cave.
Your Mum will love her beautiful new placemats.

Anthea said...

They are a lovely set O'Faigh - I'm sure your Mum will love them x