About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Fussy Fridays Week 4


Dia Duit, when I came in from work on Friday night, out came my basket with my supplies for Fussy Friday. I am using reproduction fabrics of Barbara Brackmans 1862 Battle Hymn and realized I would be limited with the fussy cutting of the Diamonds. In my stash I have Barbara's Metropolitan Fair fabrics, so have added them to the mix.
As I am unsure of the outcome of this project, I decided to add in some plain small prints . I was surprised how quick and easy the diamonds are to paper piece.
So, I will not bore you, I will post every four weeks of my progress. The excitement of this project, is wondering how it will turn out in the end.
SlaƱ, O'faigh

1 comment:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I have a new found fondness of fussy cutting and am looking forward to watching your progress. hugs